Sunday, April 3, 2016

Lexi Thompson Eagles 18th Hole to Take ANA Inspiration Lead



Lexi Thompson encouraged Saturday to place herself in position for a keep running at another triumph jump into Poppie's Pond. For the majority of the warm evening at Mission Hills, it looked as though her new enormous headed putter may wind up in the beverage — or in a bent load in the closest refuse can. 

Beating her battles on the greens, Thompson made two late birdies and nestled into 15-foot falcon putt on the standard 5 eighteenth gap to take a one-stroke lead into the last round of the ANA Inspiration. 

"It was certainly somewhat baffling," Thompson said. "I simply attempted to stay positive. I got disappointed. I'm not going to mislead anybody. In any case, I simply attempted to remind myself the putts I made the most recent two days, and recall those strokes and getting that inclination, and fundamentally instructing myself to simply put a more certain stroke on it, put some more speed on it."

Related Post

Lexi Thompson Eagles 18th Hole to Take ANA Inspiration Lead
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe

via Email